Monitoring treatment with biologic drugs
PROMONITOR is an ELISA test designed for monitoring patients on biological therapy.
PROMONITOR is a double test that permits:
- Quantitative determination of drug plasma levels.
- Quantitative determination of antibodies produced against biologic drug.
The analysis of these parameters provides a high predictive power on the development and clinical response of the patient.
- Promonitor GLM (levels of Golimumab)
- Promonitor IFX (levels of Infliximab)
- Promonitor ADL (levels of Adalimumab)
- Promonitor ETN (levels of Etanercept)
- Promonitor RTX (levels of Rituximab)
- Promonitor VDZ (levels of Vedolizumab)
- Promonitor Anti - GLM (Anti-Golimumab antibodies)
- Promonitor Anti - IFX (Anti-Infliximab antibodies)
- Promonitor Anti - ADL (Anti-Adalimumab antibodies)
- Promonitor Anti - ETN (Anti-Etanercept antibodies)
- Promonitor Anti - RTX (Anti-Rituximab antibodies)
- Promonitor Anti - VDZ (Anti-Vedolizumab antibodies)